PredictivEye https://predictiveye.com is a fast-growing machine-learning based platform that works with small to medium-sized companies to understand their customer behaviour, increase customer retention/ reduce churn, and predict the opportunity to up-sell/cross-sell.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Blog articles (half a page and or a page long, 500 words max)
- Bio articles
- Website content (e.g. About us page, what we do, etc)
- Technical documents and manuals
- Explain complex information in a clear and concise manner by working with the head of marketing and sales team to ensure accuracy of product descriptions
- Strong Research skills
- Able to take technical terms / research and simplify it for our readers
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent storytelling skills
- SEO Knowledge
Good to have (but not required):
- BA or MA in any of the following (Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism, New Media or Public Relations)
- Skilled writer in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine-Learning / Deep-Learning
You will be asked to answer the following questions
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
- What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
- Please provide samples of your previous work. If you do not have any samples, please write me a 1-2 paragraphs on the use of AI/ML to enhance customer retention
- 3-6 months (with the opportunity for expansion or joining the team full-time)
- part-time (5-10 hours a week)
- Pay Rate: $30 per writing piece (500 words or less max – about ½ page) with increase in pay if you join the team full-time
Submit your resume, sample content writing work or 1-2 paragraph task to firstname.lastname@example.org